Friday, November 9, 2012

Jillibean Soup | Art...

Hello Friends!  I am excited to share with you today my first official layout for Jillibean Soup!  This was one of my submission layouts using lots of gorgeous Jillibean bits and pieces... :)

 
"Art"

products used: cs - Kaisercraft; PP - Jillibean Soup; alpha - Jillibean Soup; other - Jillibean Soup: corrugated shapes, journaling sprouts, soup labels, pea pod parts & cardstock stickers, Crate Paper dimensional chipboard, maya road clear stamps, close to my heart ink (lagoon), twine, mister huey's color mist; tools - typewriter, martha stewart pinking circle punch, star punch, foam tape, sizzix die (heart).






My middle boy loves to create art.  Well... what six year old doesn't???  hee hee.. But this kid, he's very enthusiastic and wants to help me "scrapbook" all the  time.  I love what he creates for me.  Each piece is unique and incredibly special.  So I wanted to document this time in his life when "art" was so important to him... I can only imagine what he'll be like at 26... *grin*

Please head on over to Jillibean Soup to check out the awesome creations from some of the other DT members.  Thanks for visiting..x

14 comments:

Tina said...

I am SOOO loving this layout! Congrats on your first one!

Jess Mackenzie said...

Oooooo so FABULOUS!!!! I tell you what, if I ever need scrappy inspiration your blog is one of my first go-to's you never cease to amaze and inspire!!!!!! love and peace xox

Kerryn said...

LOVE LOVE this Leanne :).

Chantalle said...

Love all the little details!

Kim said...

YOu know I love this one!

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Yummmmmmy layout! Love all the goodies on here and so perfectly placed! :D

Unknown said...

Super sweet layout Leanne. So gorgeous, I could just look at your designs all day!

Lizzy Hill said...

These papers & colours are totally delicious...I am sooo jealous of you getting to work with their stuff....it looks like you're really enjoying it, too...:):):)

Sandie said...

Amazing layout Leanne!

Marelize said...

This is awesome Leanne! You have such a delightful style. xx

Becki Adams said...

This layout is incredible! So beautiful...I love the details. Congrats on making the JBS team!

Стокли said...

Simply beautiful=)

Tarrah McLean said...

wow this is a beautiful layout Leanne, you certainly rock the Jillibean Soup!!! Totally awesome!!

Tarrah McLean said...

Wow this is beautiful Leanne, just love how you rock Jillibean Soup. Totally awesome!!