Monday, November 19, 2012

Stuck?! | Little Fish...

Hi Everyone!  Have you all been playing along with Stuck?! Sketches??  I just wanted to let you know that the mid-month sketch is now available to inspire you all! 

 
 
And here is my layout...
 

"Little Fish"

products used: cs - Stampin' Up, Kaisercraft; pp - American Crafts (Dear Lizzy); alpha - American Crafts thickers, Carolee's Creations tiny alphas; other - Greatest View sequins, Dear Lizzy pinwheel, Bella!/Ruby Rockit cardstock stickers; tools - corner rounder, machine stitching.

I wanted to create a sunburst in the patterned paper space on the sketch.  This still gave me some room to have my white space below.


I quickly snapped this photo of Cameron as he got out of the pool from his swimming lesson! hee hee.. It was a bit of a covert operation as no photos are allowed.  But since I was taking a photo of my son only.. I thought I could get away with it just this once!  *smile*  Do you know how hard it is not to be able to take a photo of your kids and their milestones!!! I struggle with this one every week.  Still, this is the only photo and I have none of Ethan at his swimming lessons.


Anyway... Getting back to Stuck?!  :)  I hope you get to play along this month, because there are some wonderful prizes up for grabs.  Thanks for visiting..x
 
 

6 comments:

Anne P said...

Lovely LO Leanne. You have really nailed the sketch here and a cute picture to boot.

Lizzy Hill said...

LOVE the sunburst.....really bright & happy....keep meaning to do a stuck sketch & don't get around to it....next month....:):):)

Unknown said...


Absolutely adorable Leanne. Love the gorgeous sunburst background and the angle of your photo is fab. Love this layout heaps

Sandie said...

The sunburst looks fabulous as does your little fish! The sequins just add the final touch on your amazing layout. Off to search for my sequins :-)

Kerryn said...

Awwww look a his sweet little face. Love your sunburst! Gorgeous!

Juliana Michaels 17turtles said...

Love this design!!!