Tuesday, November 13, 2012

The Scrapbook Store | step by step..

Hello Everyone!  I am venturing into the world of video tutorials once again.  I haven't done one in a while so I thought it might be fun to create the step by step for The Scrapbook Store via YouTube!! *grin*
 
 
"sonshine"
 
 products used: cs - kaisercraft; pp - Bella BLVD (birthday boy), Bo Bunny; Alphas - Bella BLVD; other - kaisercraft paint, Bella BLVD: crochet flowers, star buttons & alpha+bits cardstock stickers; tools - die-namics dies, typewriter.

Here's a sneak peek of the video sharing how I create from sketches. I hope you like it. If you want to see it in full (and please do - so I can receive some feedback!! LOL!) please visit >>>here<<< . Thanks for visiting..x

 



 

9 comments:

Juliana Michaels 17turtles said...

what a precious LO! I love everything!!!

Sandie said...

Absolutely fantastic, love your tutorial Leanne, and certainly a wonderful take on the sketch. Great job at doing your tutorial!

Lizzy Hill said...

can't resist seeing your video...I'm off there now...:):):)

Lizzy Hill said...

...and I'm back.BRILLIANT & really, really interesting seeing how you put your sketch together...nice music, too:):):)

Стокли said...

Nice song=)
I thought these yellow things are MME enamel dots, but they are actually paint.

Kerryn said...

Love love love!!

Keri said...

This is so beautiful, love the bold orange, the plops of yellow, and the softness of the blue flowers...perfect baby page!

Kim said...

Ok that video totally ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and I adore your layout!!

Anita S said...

how awesome!! would love to know how you prop your camera?? i want to video some stuff but have no idea how to set everything up.... any tips???