Friday, November 30, 2012

Jillibean Soup | Remember..

Hi Everyone.  I am back to share some more Jillibean Soup before the weekend comes around.  *grin*  This layout was actually created for The Scrapbook Store and the October DT kit that was sent my way...


"Remember"

products used: cs - Kaisercraft (vanilla); pp - Jillibean Soup: Grandma's Lima Bean Soup; other - Jillibean Soup: Hexies (Forget) & coordinating cardstock stickers, Mister Huey's color mist, versacolor ink; tools - typewriter.



I really love those hexies!  And the colours were perfect for this fun three-year-olds-can-easily-handle-technology photo!! *grin*  It's so cute seeing Cam and his cousin Jessica cuddled up on the couch playing with iPods or iPads!
 
Anyway.. I have another full weekend ahead of me with Tahlia's full dress rehearsal in preparation for the end of year ballet concert. Woo Hooo!  Fun times and plenty of photo opportunities! ;)
 
Thanks for visiting and have a wonderful weekend.  PS - Don't forget to join me on the Scrapbooking Memories Blog Hop next week!!





See you there...x

 

3 comments:

Sandie said...

Wonderful layout, I also adore those hexagon's too. Really like the way you have completed your journaling on this layout -wow! Have a great weekend Leanne, sounds like you have a busy one coming up.

Kerryn said...

Such a sweet photo. Love the hexies! Gorgeous!!

Monique Liedtke said...

What a wonderful layout!! Love the design, the colors and that photo! Love your style ... I found your blog throught Shellye's blog, going to browse a bit!