Thursday, May 8, 2008

A BIG step for me...

Today I thought I would be brave and show some scrapbooking pages. They are nothing fancy but I might as well put them out there....So here goes.

The first is one I did of Ethan. This was a story I wanted to tell about the music he has playing in his head. I wanted to get it down on paper before this little stage he was in, finished. It was so clear, watching him, that he had some musical tune playing over and over in his thoughts (and don't we all have that!), because every now and then he would just stop and then suddenly start dancing, even though there was no music playing in the house.


"musical"


The next one is of Tahlia. I loved this photo of her and at the time she was practising being a model!!! Of course, America's Next Top Model was also a favourite show that we both sat down together to watch! Hence the title Fierce Beauty...

"Fierce Beauty"

And a close up ...

And finally this layout is about the relationship Liam and Ethan have together. I wanted to document the bond they had before Liam started school.

"You + Me" (Liam + Ethan LO)

So...Thanks for looking!

No comments: