Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Slowing down...

After the weekend's events it's nice to just sit down and relax. Except I have a mountain load of washing waiting to be folded and ironed, and a two year old who doesn't know when to stop!!! So I'm going to blog instead :P !

Anyway, there's not a lot to report at the moment. Liam walked into school this morning without me having to be within arms length. He walked calmly through the school gates and up to his classroom with only Tahlia to guide him and I waited and watched beside the car. That's a big step for him. He's not as independent as Tahlia but I am pleased to see him give it a go at his own suggestion.


He wants to walk out to the car in the afternoon as well, but I might wait and see how the morning routine goes first.

Tahlia was quite tired after her slumber party but that's not a surprise there. I heard from the other girls mums' that it was the same situation in their households as well. Well, I did give plenty of warning when they left our home the following morning! Hehehe.


And finally, if you don't like seeing kids being messy, or eating without utensils, look away now.


It wasn't a pretty site and it left quite a few stains!

No comments: