Monday, May 26, 2008

Scissors and paper...

Guess who likes to SNIP!!! SNIP, SNIP, SNIP!


That's right. He does. Thanks mostly to the play-doh experiences we have had. Because in the new set of red and blue (play-doh), it includes a pair specifically for cutting up the soft dough. That little pair of blue scissors he has in his hands, has done some serious mileage of late. And now he has a thirst for using the sharper pair...Thanks Liam for showing him the finer details of cutting paper!

Lately I will often hear Ethan asking "Paper Mummy? Just ONE more?" Then I know I have to look for the scissors he's probably opening and closing behind his back... (the same ones that have been left down within his easy reach, by the other kids!). Well, maybe he'll be a scrapbooker too!! Got to love that paper and scissors thing! Just wish he'd leave the unopened mail alone!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like another scrapbooker coming on.
Good photo of Ethan with the scissors.
Love Mum

Anonymous said...

Another scrapbooker in the making? You must be inspiring, Leanne!

I just wish I was there to play with the play-doh with Ethan. I spend half my time on the play-doh table at work!!

Love Lorraine. xx