Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Bella BLVD!!!!!!

Squealllll!!!!!  Can you tell how excited I am to be a member of >>this<< fantastic Design Team??!! I have been happy dancing here in sunny Queensland, Australia for the last few days!  And adding the time difference for California, I'd say I've had a slightly longer wait! LOL!  no.. not really! 


 
Check out who else is on the team....

 
 
I really can't wait to be inspired by the gorgeous products from Bella BLVD and play along with this amazing group of talented scrapbookers.  sigh.... And if this is a dream... please DON'T wake me!  *grin*  I am already having so much fun!
 
Today I can share two of my four submission layouts...
 
 
"baby"
 
 
......and.....
 
"girlfriends"
(who knew vellum was making a come back huh?!  It certainly is on my recent layouts!)
 
 
Oh my!  I am still bouncing off the walls here! LOL!  A special congrats also to my fellow Aussies and friends Kim and Ebony!! September, 2012 has been an amazing month for me so far!  I can't wait to see what the next 12 months bring!! Woo Hooooooo!
 
 
Thanks for visiting..x
 


17 comments:

Kerryn said...

Woooooohooooo!!! So excited for you!!!! Congratulations on a very well deserved opportunity. You will rock it!
x

Lizzy Hill said...

MY GOLLY GOSH...you're not reaching FOR the stars...YOU'RE THERE:):):) I am absolutely thrilled for you...what a year you're having...more than well deserved - your scrapping is totally amazing......yay for you:):))

Anita S said...

big congrats leanne!!!!! yay!!!!!

Lula said...

Congrats!!! I love your playful style:)))

Hugs Lula

Marelize said...

Big congrats Leanne! Your layouts are beautiful. You will be perfect for this team. :)

Unknown said...

Congratulations, you deserve it!!!

Tina said...

Congrats Leanne! What a perfect combination!

Shellye McDaniel said...

Congratulations, Leanne! So excited to be on this GREAT team with you :)

Стокли said...

Congratulations! I'm sure we'll enjoy your projects for Bella.
And I love their bright colours and chipboard, so I'm a little envy=))

mk said...

Congrats Leanne! Excited to design with you!

Monika said...

Wow!!! Congrats!!! So Well deserved!!!

Lauren said...

Huge Congrats Leanne! xx

Gina Lideros said...

Congratulations Leanne, I am very excited to be working with you too. I live in Sunny California, and I agree the wait was so hard - but even longer for you! I love your projects, so colorful!

Kathy Martin said...

Congratulations! Yay! Your pages are beautiful! Love your style! Looking forward to working with you!

Cheryl said...

Woo hoo to you Miss L. Super, fantastic news!! Congratulations xx

Juliana Michaels 17turtles said...

Congrats Leanne! I am thrilled for you and I can't wait to see what you create and share!!!

Stephanie said...

You are definitely not dreaming. It was hard to narrow down international submissions because we had so many beautiful ones. Your work is unique and uses Bella Blvd in some less-than-traditional ways---I love it. Keep the talent coming from Down Under, and welcome to the team!