..that the latest issue of Etzcetera Magazine has been released. And it is full of wonderful Spring ideas...
Kim says "Want to know what’s inside Issue 7? I’m glad you asked!
- We catch up with Keisha Campbell and take a peek inside her beautiful home and studio.
- Australian designer, Sonia Lyne is creating the cutest little things under her brand name Dandelyne..what until you see her cute creations!
- Interested in worm farming? I wasn’t either until I read this great article by worm farmers Yvette Adams and Mardi Winen who are both passionate about their worm farms!
- Have a chat with Tamar Bostock as she explores the world of bicycles in her latest Style Folio.
- Lisa Pate introduces PART ONE of her brand new feature, Health Style – a health/fitness special feature where Lisa shares healthy tips, interviews, recipes and stories continuing over the next few issues of Etzcetera. In this issue Lisa chats with a married couple who have been on a weight loss journey together and have achieved amazing results as well as shares a healthy snack recipe, an exercise circuit prepared by a personal trainer that you can do at home and some tips on living a healthier life.
- Do you own a mammoth stash of scrapbooking flowers? Tatum Woodroffe shares some fabulous flower busting projects to use up some of your flower stash.
- Check out Lisa’s mood board for this issue – it’s a beauty!
- Mel Nunn is here with some delicious picnic food recipes.
- We have a special scrapbooking spring flower gallery to share.
- Plus it’s SPRING time and we have some great flowery, Spring-y projects just for you."
I've even created a Spring themed wreath for the front door...
... and of course there's a layout in the magazine too, sharing a few more of those gorgeous flowers from Manor House. :)
Head on over to the blog and check it out. Better still, become a member of the EtzClub! Thanks for visiting..x