Friday, September 7, 2012

Original...

Hi Everyone!  Are you ready for a sketch challenge?  Well check out this awesome over at Stuck?! Sketches. The September 1st challenge is now live...  Here is the sketch..
 
 
And here is my interpretation..
 

"Original"
 
products used: cs - bazzill, kaisercraft, Stampin' Up, Core'dinations; pp - American Crafts (Amy Tangerine); Greatest View - printed baggie, sequins, "original" feather badge/flair; other - American Crafts (Amy Tangerine) clear stamp, versacolor ink (charcoal & pinecone), jillibean soup round sprout, fiskars arrow punch, star punch (unknown), Mister Huey's mist, Girls' Paperie cardstock sticker, typewriter, machine stitching.

I think seeing the rather LARGE photo in the sketch immediately freaked me out! lol!! How often do you see that size photo on one of my layouts?! haha!  How about... ummm... never! *grin*


So I substituted the large photo in the sketch to include a photo and some journaling.  :) Not only have I got some journaling visible but that fabulous printed baggie (available from Greatest View) can hold extra memorabilia and notes.


Also from Greatest View are these fabulous feather badges/flairs.  And it is absolutely perfect for my title! lol!!
 
So I hope you will join in on the fun over at Stuck?!.  I can't wait to see your creations.  Thanks for visiting..x

 

7 comments:

Lizzyc said...

Ah this is so cute!

Heather McMahon said...

This is stunning as usual Leanne. Love it! Will try to participate in the Stuck! challenge when time allows.

Unknown said...

Fabulous work- love the bits of sequins!!

xErin

Lizzy Hill said...

Hey, Leanne - LOVE that GV bag...this is super cute...was trying to work out how more efficiently to store my 12x12 LO's...then realised I have a pile of folders that fit A4 that are sitting empty on my shelf, & in the middle of the night got seriously tempted to just scrapA4...& seeing this reminded me of how beautifully it can be done...but i think I'd miss the bigger snaps...I dunno. Scrappy quandry!!! STill, this photo is big, isn't it? ...eeeekkkkkkk! Think I'll just go on our hol instead & not think about it! If I'm MIA..I'm on hols:):):)

Cheryl said...

Such detail, as always, just love all your work.

Kerryn said...

Hehe love how you've interpreted the sketch with the smaller photo. Gorgeous page!

Unknown said...

So Cute!