Friday, September 28, 2012

I simply must not wake up!

That's the truth!  I must be dreaming.  Honestly!  I am floored with the amazing opportunities that have come my way in the last few weeks.  Just stunned.  And floored.  I can't put it any other way...

I have another announcement.  And I am super excited to share my news...




And what makes this adventure even better is the fact that my lovely friend Melinda joins me for the ride!

I am, in every way, so grateful for the chances to document and share my family stories through this passion.  Thank you Jill and the Jillibean Soup team for giving me this opportunity...x
 
 

18 comments:

Laurel said...

Congrats to you, so excited to be on a team with you!

Unknown said...

WOW WOW WOW. We are so lucky we got in early to have you join our Design Team for Fancy That Dies. a big CONGRATULATIONS! I hope you can still make the Brisbane craft show ? :)

Tina said...

you will be SO AMAZING! Can't wait!

Suz said...

Congrats dear cyber friend! You are on a roll! Couldn't be happier for you! :) :) :)
Take care you!
Suz

Стокли said...

Looks like it will be a super busy year for you=)
Congrats.

MelB said...

Welcome to the team! I was so happy to see your name on the list. Congrats!!!

mk said...

Fantastic! You are amazing!

Melinda Spinks said...

Well look at you floating around on cloud 9. :)
Absolutely thrilled for you Leanne and even more so that we can do this together. Bookends right??? x

Kerryn said...

You deserve each and every opportunity coming your way. Enjoy!!! Congratulations. x

Sara said...

Congratulations again! I'm excited to see your projects in the coming year.

Kim said...

woooohooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so ecited for you Leanne, I am your biggest fan so it doesnt surprise me at all!!!

Linda Eggleton said...

Huge congrats Leanne...how exciting for you!

Linda Eggleton said...

Huge congrats, Leanne...how exciting for you!

Leeann Pearce said...

Congrats to you Leanne... what an awesome team to be on. You have worked hard and produced beautiful work over the years and you are allow to be rewarded for all your efforts in this way. Have the best time ever!

LG said...

Congrats! So happy for you!

Trine Brandt-Lassen said...

Woohoo! Congrats. I'm not surprised. When I noticed your blog this year I knew you were damn good.

Chantal Vandenberg said...

That is AWESOME news!!!! Well deserved too! xo

Juliana Michaels 17turtles said...

Congrats!!!!! Very well deserved!!!