Thursday, September 13, 2012

Happy Scrappy news...

Hello Friends.  Today I just wanted to share some sneaks of this months issue of Scrapbooking Memories.  *grin*  In particular.. the cover!!! YAY!!

I was so excited when I saw this!  Well actually I went a little nuts!  hahaha!  And Cam was pretty excited too...


"Look Mum.  That's Camwron Twavis... and daddy too!"
 
 
 
And do see those beautiful flair badges and rolled calico flower?!  Guess where you can find them.  That's right.  :)  Greatest View
 

 
They are the perfect embellishment for Spring and Summer layouts.  Go on over to the shop and get yours now.  :)
 
Thanks for visiting and thanks to Scrapbooking Memories for choosing my layout..x
 
ps - Do you want to know a secret?  Hubby filled in an online "work-related" survey for the company newsletter yesterday.  One of the questions was about sharing something people probably wouldn't know about you... His answer - I'm on the cover of a magazine this month!!!  bwahaha! :)


7 comments:

Unknown said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! Well Desrerved and beautiful layout and use if colours.

Karen Shady said...

I noticed your gorgeous boy on the cover as soon as the mag arrived... Its a stunning LO too... and Camwron is adorable :) xx

Стокли said...

Congrats=)

WendyMac said...

Congrats Leanne!! The LO looks fabulous and on the front cover as well. Good for you x

Lizzyc said...

HI.. Well done on making the cover, and such a lovely layout too!!

Kim said...

Teehee love hub s comment lol ... You know I love this one !!!

WendyMac said...

Hi Leanne Thanks so much for popping by my blog and leaving me such lovely comments. I am doing okay thankyou and am making a book about the memories that are special to me about my mum. Hugs to you. x