Monday, September 24, 2012

She is important...

Hello Friends!  Sorry about the lack of blogging over the weekend.  We have just started two weeks of school holidays here.  The kids have been keeping me busy, organising play dates and other activities.  I need to do something to keep them entertained otherwise we each drive the others crazy!  *grin*  Today we are heading off to the netball courts for a bit of exercise and fun with friends.  :)

Today I am also sharing this layout created for Greatest View.  This was a joyful project for me to work on.  It shares the story of my "Masters" journey.  It was also a timely reminder for me to scrap more about myself.  :)  Yes.  I am very guilty of leaving "me" out of the equation when documenting our family stories..  I think I can honestly count on one hand, the number of layouts I have created, that are about me...  whoops!  Here is number... three or maybe four?

"She is Important"

products used: cs - kaisercraft; pp - Echo Park; Greatest View - zebra print bag, flamingo badges/flairs, pale pink bakers twineflamingo sequins; other - versacolor ink, mister huey's mist, studio calico stickers, typewriter.

 
 
I've added quite a bit of journaling.. not in the "zebra print bag" but in a file folder on the front of it.  In the bag itself, I've added all my bits and pieces that relate to this journey, including photos of my submission layouts..
 
 
If you would like to see a little more of the details, please visit Greatest View.  And while there don't forget to go into the shop and order yourself some of these beautiful badges/flairs! 
 
Thanks for visiting..x

13 comments:

Lizzy Hill said...

Go you! It's cos we're always taking the photos, creating the journey, I think....great that you've got these memories down & in one place....LOVE the file idea & YUM badges:):):)

Kerryn said...

Such a stunning page Leanne! The colours are perfect. I love how you've approached the journallng too and I just love that you kept your pass from the show, a girl after my own heart. Here's to an even bigger and better 2013 for you. x

Chantal Vandenberg said...

This is fantastic!!! You have been such a great Master, dude!!!

Gail L said...

This is such a great layout Leanne, not only the design and details but the story that you've recorded. Love it! x

Marelize said...

What an amazing layout and such a great way to document your Masters journey Leanne! Love all the detail. :)

Sara said...

What a gorgeous page. It's always important to scrap ourselves as well as everyone else in our lives and a great idea to include your Masters journey in that.

Anita S said...

love it leanne!!! and i bet the journey was absolutely amazing!!! a scrapbookers DREAm.....

Jasmine S said...

This is just awesome. A fabulous subject....you....Masters and just love the design, the journaling document and the buttons and colours are perfect.

Leanne said...

Thank you so much Anita..x

Leanne said...

You are too sweet. Thanks J..x

yyam said...

Oooooh...sooooo sweet! Such a beautifully composed layout. I love the added journaling pocket...such a neat idea! :)

Kim said...

the best part of being a master along side you leanne is now we are Fabulous friends.....this layout rocks big time, love the colours you have used and all your bits and bobs...I have more photos for you .......

Anonymous said...

Love your blog Leanne, and love all your layouts, Gails embellishments are fabulous,love how you have used them. Laughed at your husband noting he was on a mag cover...too funny