Tuesday, August 25, 2009

American Crafts challenge...

There's a challenge over at the American Crafts blog that I just had to try out! Sewing on a layout and using two of their products. Easy, peasy, right?! Well, you can't keep me away from the sewing machine at the moment. Especially when it comes to scrapbooking! LOL! And I just wanted to sew some of this tulle onto this girly layout because... 1). It's about ballet; and 2). I often use sewing to emphasise titles.

The two products I've used from AC are the white chipboard thickers and the pink cardstock (peony).

Of course there's also another one of Jodie's cute flowers! TFL...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

this is gorgeous Leeanne. I used to sew on my LOs heaps but my machine is out of action at the moment...i think i broke it doing silly things with it on paper lol...i really need to get motivated and take it to the shop and get it fixed, sewing really finishes a LO off nicely, doesn't it?

Sheree said...

Very pretty Leanne! Love how you've used the tulle... and that flower is gorgeous!

Sheree xx

Nic said...

Gorgeous Leeanne, you've added perfect touches to those photos!

Melanie H said...

Leanne, this layout is stunning.
I love the elegance of the tulle and the sewing but I also love the white pace.