Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Project, project...

Have you seen this? ...
Emilie Ahern has set about a little challenge on her blog. And I love the idea! I am so willing to play along and I hope that you join me over there too...
Emilie has a love of the tv show, Project Runway. Every week she is setting up a challenge inspired by the show. This week is all about a hint of glitter...
Here is my layout (even though I haven't seen the US version of the show...*yikes!*) LOL! :


I've chosen to create a reverse imprint letter "C" monogram... (is that what it is called?!) with glitter. The layout is about the small details of Cameron's first month! Wow! That has gone fast, considering he will be two months old next week.

Thanks for stopping by. I loved this challenge and can't wait for more...

2 comments:

Unused Account said...

AWESOME!
Wait...your is SO much better than mine!
NO FAIR! LOL!
You ROCKED it!

Sheree said...

Love the idea of this challenge... and your layout is awesome!

Sheree xx