Saturday, August 29, 2009

Hello blue eyes...


Yes! Baby's got blue eyes! How excited am I to see that Cameron has still got baby blues. Tahlia, Liam and Ethan's eyes, all very quickly changed to a beautiful brownish-sometimes-green colour, while I sat back hoping, just maybe, I would get a look in (pardon the pun!).
My eye colour is a very clear and distinct blue. Mark's eye colour is a very clear and distinct brown. The dominant colour, obviously. I know it is quite a trivial thing but.... *sigh* ... this makes me happy! Lol!
Hope you are all having a great weekend.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes love he has your beautiful blue eyes alright. Is he actually holding his head up already? He looks so bright.
Love Mum

Anonymous said...

I LOVE this photo.It made me grin from ear to ear. What a beautiful little boy. What beautiful children. You are a very blessed women Le. Say hello to everyone for me. Love ya's xoxo Donna

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness he is the cutest little thing Leanne!!!! Those eye are just the most beautiful blue.

Sheree xx
(Hmmm...blogger won't let me comment...grrr)

Nic said...

Those ARE gorgeous blues... it took me until the 3rd arrival to have a bub with my blue eyes too... brown certainly dominates our family. It certainly is nice to finally have a little piece on 'me' in there...

Lorraine said...

What a gorgeous photo Leanne - and gorgeous blue eyes too! xx