Saturday, August 8, 2009

Photo-a-day...

This coming week, starting tomorrow, (like I have nothing else to do!), I am going to challenge myself to post a photo-a-day. I'm going to try and challenge myself even further and take shots that are a little bit different...not your standard-photo-of-the-kids kind of thing...but something the records our everyday life...

I may not be able to put a layout together right away...but at least I'll have the basis for one...journaling and photos! I have been wanting to record a random week now, for quite a while. I'm hoping this will motivate me...and especially if I put this post out into blogland, I can't embarrass myself and not do it...right?! :D

I'm hoping I can motivate a few of you guys out there as well... go on... challenge yourself! I dare you! Lol! If you do play, please let me know by leaving a comment. Maybe we can inspire each other! Wish me luck!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi Leeanne! great idea... i will be playing along for sure...i was heading out the door last night to scrap with friends and was in a mad rush to get some photos printed to take...was browsing through photoshop and could hardly find any recent photos of the kids...lots of photos of flowers and layouts and stuff for the shop, but no family photos, oops!!! Just what i need, will post about this on my blog and then i'm committed to it too!

Sheree said...

Great challenge Leanne! I'll stay tuned to see your creative pics!

Sheree xx

Nic said...

Gorgeous photo... right down to the lock of hair you've captured! Great idea... I'd love to play, maybe one day soon when I talk myself into buying a nice new camera.... oh how I'd LOVE one... I still have the same old llittle digital that points and shoots. Any suggestions as to what may be best to start me off? I think that's what I'm worried about, spending all that money and it being the wrong one... decide for me? haha... have a great Sunday with that gorgeous family of yours :)