Friday, October 5, 2012

Broken Treasures Guest spot...

Hello Friends.  Quite some time a go I was asked by Elizabeth if I would like to do a guest spot on her gorgeous blog Broken Treasures.  Of course I jumped at the chance to share a little about my creative processes.  :)

At the time I was asked to play along, my second youngest son came to me with the cutest hand written note, telling me how much he loves what I do for him.  He is six and this little note is most definitely one of my most special treasures.



Of course, since he was just learning to put sounds together a translation was definitely needed!  LOL!  Here is the full layout...


products used: cs - Kaisercraft, bazzill, kraft; pp - American Crafts; alpha - American Crafts thickers, Carolee's Creations mini alphas; Greatest View - woodgrain badges/flairs, kraft baggie, baker's twine; other - buttons, glimmermist (sunflower), versacolor ink (pinecone + umber), close to my heart ink (chocolate), kaisercraft ticket stub, washi tape, typewriter.


and the translation...


I've kept the original note tucked away inside the kraft bag.  :)  It makes me smile each time I read it!  For more details, please visit Broken Treasures

Thanks so much for visiting..x

4 comments:

Kerryn said...

awwww thats just beautiful Leanne and your page is gorgeous!

Lisa Amiet said...

Oh I love this! So cute and touching xoxo

Marelize said...

Awwww... this is really sweet Leanne. Love it. :)

Heather McMahon said...

Oh this is priceless! What a wonderful story, layout and keepsake!