Thursday, October 25, 2012

Story Teller...

Hello Friends!  I am so excited!!  My first layout is up over at Bella BLVD!!
 
 
"story teller"

products used: cs - kaisercraft; pp - Bella BLVD (Birthday Boy: About A Boy, Eat Cake, Borders, Alphas+Bits Stickers, Just Write Journaling Stickers; My Boy: Borders N’ Blocks; Thankful: Turkey Tracks; Birthday Girl: Party Dress; Ciao Chip Elements: Clouds; High Five Alphabet Stickers: Yellow); other - Mister Huey's color mist, versacolor ink; tools - typewriter.


Finally a layout for Liam!  *grin*  He's my elusive one.  Gets away from the camera each time I bring it out! lol!! But I still want to document his story and this one is all about his need to share his stories in a fabulous and expressive manner!

journaling: You have such a happy nature & a creative soul when it comes to sharing how your day was at school.  We usually lol on the way home from your narratives!  Each day is a new chapter.

Thanks so much for visiting..x

6 comments:

Kerryn said...

Oh my gosh I love this so much!!

Heather McMahon said...

Oh this layout is so you! The colours are stunning. Looking forward to more BB creations from you!

Tina said...

Such a fabulously designed layout! Superb!

Gina Lideros said...

your layout is so bright and fun, perfect boy page. Love the title too!

Erin Blegen said...

This is just so fresh and cute- love the design and colors!!

xErin

Chantelle said...

wow, so bright and happy - this collection def suits your style - LOVE it :)