Monday, October 8, 2012

The Scrapbook Store...

Hello Friends.  The kids have started back at school today and I am trying to organise myself both here online and in the house!  LOL!  Guess which one I started with!  :)

Today I wanted to share with you this sketch created by Nadia over at The Scrapbook Store.

 
My take on it is a little different but that is the beauty of sketches!  I love to be able to transform a sketch that will suit my style.  It's the challenge I guess, that attracts me to sketches.  :)
 
 
Here's my layout...
 
"x box"

 
products used: cs - kaisercraft; pp - American Crafts (Amy Tangerine), Jillibean Soup; alpha - Nikki Sivils; other - Scenic Route label sticker, Nikki Sivils photo corner stickers, ink: versacolor;  tools - punches: fiskars (small cloud & medium circle), Martha Stewart (pinking circle & small circle); typewriter.
 
 
 
If you look carefully, the sketch is still there!  LOL!  It just isn't all dressed up in beautiful flowers and lace.  *grin*
 



I hope you will play along and share your interpretation too!  Thanks for visiting..x



5 comments:

Kim said...

OK so that sun SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO rocks Leanne, is it from pattern paper??? I need it!

Anita S said...

great page leanne!!! loveee it!
hehe yes, i love sketches for the same reason. working on one now and i actually think i have nearly stuck to it.... crazy but good.

Leanne said...

he he! You probably standing right next to me when I bought it. :) Amy Tangerine..x

Sandie said...

Leanne, I so love your layout, it is just so out there gorgeous!

Chantelle said...

Looks amazing - love all the different patterns in the papers!!