Thursday, October 11, 2012

wish...

Hello Friends.  Today I wanted to share a layout created for my daughter.  She has been blessed with an incredible talent (ballet/dance - one that I would never try to emulate!! lol!) and has worked very hard to fine tune and advance.  Not only that, but she works hard at maintaining her studies too.  I am an incredibly biased mummy but that's a given I think! *grin* My role is to support her the best that I can in whatever she chooses to pursue.  Except boys.  I am staying away from that one!!  LOL! (She will get enough grief from her Dad.  And Grandad.  And Uncles. And her Daddy's best friend... !  Do you get my meaning?) *grin* ha ha!  Poor girl..x
 
Anyway... I just wanted to remind her that she is amazing.  And she can accomplish anything she wishes..
 
 
"wish"
 
products used: cs - Kaisercraft; pp - Jillibean Soup (Grandma's Lima Bean Soup); alpha - Jillibean Soup Grandma's Lima Bean Soup cardstock stickers; other - Jillibean Soup Hexies, ink: versacolor & kaisercraft, Mister Huey's color mist; tools - Martha Stewart cornflower punch, machine stitching, black pen (sharpie).

This layout was created from my first DT kit from The Scrapbook Store!  I was so excited to get this happy mail.  I also had a bit of a laugh too, that it was full of gorgeous Jillibean Soup!  Double bonus!  hee hee..
 
I adore the colours.  Such a bright and youthful combination.  Yet not baby-ish.  After all, my big girl will be a teenager next year!!! yikes!!

 
 
 
Head on over to the blog and see what else is avaliable in store.  I can't wait to show you some more layouts from this kit.  So please stay tuned.  :) 
 
Thanks for visiting...x

 

5 comments:

WendyMac said...

Beautiful, beautiful page Leanne. So love the colours and gorgeous pic. x

Kim said...

Oh this is just so sweet Leanne, pretty colours and love the simple design!

Gail L said...

Gorgeous layout of a gorgeous girl! I just love this range from Jillibean - I agree the colours combo is perfect! x

Chantelle said...

Love what you've done here - great design and a great pic to scrap book :)

Melinda Spinks said...

Firstly, what a beautiful photo of your gorgeous daughter. I love the sentiment behind your layout Leanne, and the design is wonderful, just love those little whisps of thread too. :)