Monday, October 22, 2012

Merry & Bright...

Hello!  I am working on so many Christmas projects at the moment, it feels like my head should be spinning!  LOL!  But with 60-odd days until the jolly, big man arrives I know that I won't get a lot of it completed.  sigh..   So I am making the most of my time while the kids are still at school.  :)
 
Today I can share a layout completed from my wonderful DT kit sent to me from The Scrapbook Store.  This has an older photo on it but the image is still one of my all time favourites..
 
 
"Merry & Bright"
 
products used: cs - kaisercraft, core'dinations; pp - MME (winter Wonderland); other - MME: layered stickers & 48 enamel dots, Fancy That Dies: mixed leaves, brad, bakers twine, mister huey's color mist, ink: versacolor, The Crafter's template; tools - typewriter, circle punches, machine stitching.
 
 
I am totally in love with the layered stickers from MME.  Especially the little house.  :)  To me, the two houses represent the travelling we do at Christmas time.  It is a nineteen hour drive to get to my mother's house and we usually travel there every second year.  This was obviously Cameron's first Christmas and like I mentioned earlier... one of my favourite photos.  ever. *grin*
 
 
 
 
Thanks so much for visiting.  I hope your holiday projects are progressing along nicely.  I'm about to start work on my December Daily soon.  Wish me luck..x

 


7 comments:

Стокли said...

Funny photo=)

Em Stafrace said...

just adorable...love the symbolism re:the two houses and goodluck hun on the December Daily :)) P.S Thanks for leaving me some lovin' over at my blog xox

Kerryn said...

Oh my gosh that photo is just adorable! Stunning page Leanne. x

Kim said...

this is soooooo freakin cute LeaNNE!

Marelize said...

Gorgeous layout Leanne! Love all the fun little embellies and the totally adorable pic. :)

Unknown said...

Love this project so much XX

Trine Brandt-Lassen said...

It is a great picture! Love the colors of your layout and splashes of goodies all over. Great blue background for a x-mas page