Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Jillibean Introduction...

Hi Everyone!  I am being introduced on the Jillibean Soup Blog today!  If you have come this way via Jillibean, welcome!!  I am happy to have you here.  I am also so excited to share my first project with you but some of you will have seen it before! :)



This layout was created as part of my Scrapbooking Memories Masters 2011-12 submission and was amazingly chosen as the cover layout for the special edition!


"love"

This is the first time I've shared it in full, on the blog.  *grin*  It feels like so very long ago now!  lol!


Thanks for visiting..x
 

11 comments:

Carol said...

congrats on the Team!!! so deserving....still love your work ;)

Laurel said...

Gorgeous layout, so glad to be on the team with you!

Tina said...

This is SO awesome! Major congrats! Fantastic layout! :)

Sandie said...

and it is totally wonderful, congratulations... and a cover girl! woot!

Kim said...

sooooooooooooooooooo divine, and even miore beautiful in person!

Unknown said...

I remember this cover Leanne and I still have the mag too which I have read many times over. Congratulations on the team :)

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Yay!!! Love this to bits!

Marelize said...

It's gorgeous Leanne and very worthy of the front cover. :)

Juliana Michaels 17turtles said...

What a gorgeous LO! I fell in love with it when I saw it on the Jillibean Soup blog!!!

Trine Brandt-Lassen said...

How cool to have a layout on a cover! Congrats. Love how soft the page looks. And now on to seeing your introduction

Sheree said...

It's such a beautiful page Leanne and looks fabulous on the cover! Congrats!!! Also a huge congrats on your Jillibean Soup spot too...so exciting!

Sheree xx