Thursday, October 4, 2012

Stuck?! Sketches...

Hi Everyone!  Just a quick shout out to let you know that the new sketch is now up over at Stuck?! Sketches!  (We are away camping at the moment and this post has been scheduled!!) :D
 
Here is the sketch...



And this is my take on it...

 
"Some Days"
 
products used: pp - Echo Park; alpha - Echo Park; other - vellum, Echo Park cardstock stickers, washi tape, Greatest View badge/flair, mister huey's mist, versacolor ink.
 
 
LOL!  I love this photo of my youngest son having a "moment"! *grin*  It seems to be his "thing" to do if he is not getting something he wants.  :)  And in a household with three older siblings... It's not always going to go his way!  Still, I wanted to capture the memory before he outgrows his body language.  :)
 
 

 
The sketch does have a place for journaling to be included.  However, I chose to type my notes up and adhere it to the back of the layout.  I do this quite often if I have a story to tell and it doesn't quite fit on the front of the page...

 

So that's it.  I hope you will join in on the challenge of creating from this sketch.  Thanks so much for visiting.  I'm off to sit back around a camp fire!! hee hee...x

 

4 comments:

Kerryn said...

awwww. Gorgeous page Leanne!!

Kim said...

love that felt banner you have created Leanne and that photo..I hear you!!

Lizzyc said...

HI.That is a lovely sketch and your layout looks wonderful.. and the photo is a precious memory too.. I know what it is like to have older siblings.. i was the youngest of 5 kids.. and I remember getting so frustrated at feeling left out and getting bossed around.. He will learn from this and be a better person I am sure.. love the side banners!!

Стокли said...

This page reminds me of true purpose of scrapbooking (for me) - [reserving memories and moments that pass so quickly. And it looks nice too=)